One of the things we enjoy the most about being a Jeep® dealer in San Diego, CA is being a resource for local drivers. We encourage our customers to ask us questions regardless of whether they bought or leased a vehicle from our Jeep dealership.
Here are some of the questions we’re frequently asked and our answers to each inquiry:
- Why is your location known as a used car dealership? Our Jeep dealership is known as a leading used car dealership because we maintain a full inventory of pre-owned vehicles produced by some of the finest automakers in the world, as well as our wide range of new models.
- Do I really have to keep up with my routine maintenance schedule? By adhering to your car’s routine maintenance schedule, you’ll ensure your vehicle works properly, prolong your automobile’s working life, and preserve your car’s resale value. With such meaningful benefits, the question really is—why wouldn’t you stick to your routine maintenance schedule?
- Do I need a great credit score to get a new automobile at your Jeep dealership? The experts at our Jeep finance center near Poway, CA will help you secure an auto loan or lease package, regardless of your credit score.
- Is express service available at your location? Yes, our Jeep service center offers Express Lane Service.
- Where can I buy Mopar Parts? OEM parts are readily available in our Jeep parts center serving Carlsbad, CA.
- How can I schedule a service appointment? You can schedule a service appointment on our website, you can give us a call, or simply visit our location.
If you don’t see your question in our list of FAQs, contact Kearny Mesa Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. We’ll be happy to help you.